How to change wifi password It is easy to change the wifi name. If you want to change your default router WiFi password then follow this steps guide.
- Login to Your Router admin panel using its IP Address – 192.168.0.1, 192.168.1.1.
- Enter the default or Set username and password (username: admin/Password: admin in most cases).
- Navigate to Wireless -Wireless Security – WPA/WPA2 – Personal (Recommended) – Password.
- set your own preferred password and save the changes.
- Login to your router settings page using this default IP Address – 192.168.1.1 / 192.168.0.1.
- Insert your username and password (By default Username/pass is admin/admin).
- Go to Wireless > Wireless Security > Security Mode set to WPA2 only > Pre-Shared Key: Set your Own preferred password.
- Apply the changes > restart your WiFi and the new password will be applied.
- log in to your router setup page using its default IP address – 192.168.1.1 / 192.168.0.1 / http://routerlogin.com/.
- For authentication enter the default username and password.
- Go to Wireless Options > Security Options > Select WPA2-PSK > Now enter your Own preferred password in Passphrase.
- Click on Apply changes & reboot your WiFi for changes to effect.
I hope you will understand how to change the WiFi password. If you any problems so contact us Thank You for visiting the website!